This file comes with the bow planner clip pieces and the pieces to create the Planner Clip Folder which is great for storing the planner clip as well as gifting it!
The folder is approximately 3-1/2" x 5" with a 1/2" fold on one side. The folder has a built in tab handle that secures the folder shut.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces and adhere the full mat on the folder as shown.
2. Place adhesive on the remaining mats, leaving the areas with the slits without adhesive.
3. Assemble your planner clip. I use foam adhesive to press the clip in with this one as shown in the photo.
4. Your clip should look like this now.
5. Adhere your mats in place. The two slit mat goes on the panel nearest the closing tab. The one slit goes toward the left edge of the other panel.
6. Slide in your clip.
7. Insert your tab into the single slot.
8. Press in to close the folder.
9. Your folder will look like this now. Embellish as desired.
For this clip, there is a slot within the scallop cut. Simply slide your large paper clip through the slot and then adhere the rose pieces on with foam adhesive.