This Magician Hat Cupcake Holder holds a standard size cupcake! The Cupcake Holder has a bottom so you can fill this hat will other goodies as well! The file comes with the cupcake wrap, the cupcake bottom, the hat rim, and the pieces to make the magic wand.
This file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Place adhesive on the back of all the tabs on the bottom piece.
3. Bend the tabs up (the adhesive will be on the backside of each tab)
4. Insert the tab into the slot for the wrap. Insert the bottom into the top of the wrap and press down until it is flat with the surface. Adhere the tabs to the wrap side.
5. Place adhesive on the tabs of the wrap. Adhere the circle (hat rim) to the tabs.
Here are the steps for the wand:1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Fold the square in a diagonal, starting in one corner rolling to the next.
3. Remove the skewer from the rolled paper once adhesive is set.
4. Adhere the large white piece on one end by rolling it around the wand. Make sure to cover the black ends. Hold until the adhesive is set.
5. Repeat step 4 for the other white piece at the opposite end. Your wand should look like this now.
6. Fill your hat with goodies using the wand inside the hat or sitting beside to embellish!
You can find this file on my Silhouette Store