1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Adhere the mats on the vase pieces.
3. Adhere two of the vase pieces together as shown.
4. Adhere the third vase piece and place adhesive on the remaining tab.
5. Adhere the tab to the other side of the vase to form its shape.
6. Place adhesive around the edges of the bottom piece. Insert it into the inside of the vase.
7. Place adhesive on the remaining bottom piece and adhere it to the bottom of the vase the fill as desired!
This file is a lot of fun and it can be sized smaller to fit around a base of a vase or candle or larger to fit on your doors or walls! The file comes with the 3D paper flowers, leaf pieces and the wreath base! The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your flower pieces. You will need 5 smaller sets, 4 larger sets to build 9 flowers. I am just showing you one for the tutorial but they all assemble the same way.
2. Curl the petals with your skewer/pencil. I roll all of mine in toward the center.
3. Insert the smallest into the next size, scrunching them up quite a bit so they look like this image.
4-8. Continue adhering them inside the next sized flower and scrunching as you go.
9. Next cut your wreath base (I am using Silhouette Chipboard) and your leaf pieces.
10. Adhere your flowers to the wreath base using a strong adhesive such as hot glue. You can use foam to lift some of them up as well. Adhere your leaf pieces in to fill in the holes.
11. Adhere a piece of ribbon to the back of the wreath base if you are hanging. I hot glued mine and then placed a piece of tape over the ribbon to secure in place.
You can find these files in SVG format and Cricut Design Space Friendly over on my digiplayground.com store!