This 3D Pinecones is perfect for home decor or used for a place setting at your holiday table! The file is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces. You will have two of each.
2. Place adhesive on the tip of each arm then bend each arm in toward the center.
3. Once all arms are in, your shape should look like this.
4. You will have two of each size. Keep them in size order.
5. Here is a look at all the pieces folded.
6. Begin with the largest pieces. Place a small foam adhesive in the center and then stack the next size in place.
7. Stagger the pieces as you go. Continue adding foam adhesive and stacking in size order from largest to smallest.
8. Your piece cone should look similar to this now!
9. Cut out the place setting card and adhere the pieces together, write your name then adhere the leaf cut with a foam adhesive. Tie twine to embellish. Push the card in the top of the pine cone!