Good Morning! Today I am sharing two new wreaths for Fall! These files can be sized to fit your needs so you could use these as wreaths for your front door or walls, or shrink them down and put them around the base of a candle. Tomorrow I have a Poinsettia wreath so be sure to come back to check it out too!
This file comes with the wreath base, the leaf pieces, and the pieces to build the flowers. It is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. Note: The file comes sized to fit the 8x12 mat but can be enlarged (make sure you leave it all grouped) to have the wreath base fit the full 12x12 mat.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out your flower pieces (you will have eight sets). Begin by using a skewer or pencil to curl the petals up for each piece.
2. Your flower pieces should look similar to this now. Adhere the two centers together, lifting the points up.
3-5. Begin adhering the flower pieces together from smallest to largest.
6. Adhere the center in place and fluff the flower (see video for how I do mine). Don't be afraid to get a little rough with them!
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for all 8 flowers. Once completed you will have the 8 flowers, the wreath base, and leaf pieces.
8. Tie ribbon though the wreath base.
9. Begin adhering your flowers to the wreath base. I use strong foam adhesive &/or hot glue.
10. Continue adding flowers until they are all in place.
11. Adhere your leaf pieces in to fill in areas!
Note: I ended up cutting another wreath base in chipboard to adhere behind my card stock base shown.
Here is a quick video that show how I "fluff" out the flowers once they are assembled.
(sorry for the quality - my first attempt on my phone and lighting wasn't great)
This file comes with the wreath base, the leaf pieces, and the pieces to build the 3d Bow. It is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. Note: The file comes sized to fit the 8x12 mat but can be enlarged (make sure you leave it all grouped) to have the wreath base fit the full 12x12 mat.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces.
2. Adhere the pieces on to the wreath base.
3. Continue adding the leaf cuts until they are all in place.
4. Adhere in the branch pieces.
5. Build the bow and adhere it to the wreath.
You can find the Silhouette files here
and the SVG files here.
Here is a look at my new releases coming this week: