These bag toppers are sized to fit Sandwich sized zip bags measuring approximately 6-1/2" x 2-1/2" in size when folded and they are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 bags. The files come with all the paper elements shown and all of the elements can be used separately as well.
Here's the tutorial for the Santa:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Adhere the solid face piece on the main santa piece.
3. Adhere the beard piece on the face.
4. Use foam adhesive to adhere the hat scallops in place.
5. Adhere the large ball to the hat end and use foam adhesive to adhere the mustache in place.
6. Use foam adhesive to adhere the small ball on the hat end.
7. Adhere the eyes in place. Use foam adhesive to adhere the nose on the mustache. (I forgot to take a photo with the nose in place :) You can see it in the main image though!)
Please note that the photo appears to have a backing, but it is just my
backdrop showing. The topper only covers the top of the bag on both sides.