These battery operated tealight holders come with the box base, insert, and box top that include the holes for the candles to fit in. The files also include the decorative border shown with each design. The finished project is approximately 9" x 2" x 1". These are all compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the Tutorial:
1. Cut out all the piece and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the four tabs of each box and adhere them to the sides of their own box. Place adhesive around the edges of the box with the tealight holes.
3. Insert the smallest of boxes under the tealight hole box.
4. Insert both of those into the base box. Adhere the sides of the tealight hole box to the base box.
5. Adhere the border in place.
6. Place your tealights in the box and embellish as desired!
This box was designed to be the lid of the 5 count candle tealight files. The lid slips over the candle base to make these easy to give as gifts. The box also comes with a base so that it can be used on its own as well. The box is approximately 9-1/8" x 2" x 2-1/2" when finished and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out the lid and mats. Fold the lid piece on the score lines and place adhesive on the two middle (short) tabs. Note: You will not need the base box if you are covering a candle box. This is the same box, it is only included in this file in case you want to use it on its own as a gift box.
2. Adhere the side tabs to the middle tab.
3. Each side should look like this now.
4. Adhere your mats in place.
5. Your box should look like this now.
6. This lid fits over your candle base. This is what the lid looks like with the candle base. The candle base can also sit on top of the box for display to raise it!
7. This is what the gift looks like with the lid over the candle base. Embellish as desired.
This battery operated tealight holder come with the box base, insert, the box top that include the holes for the candles to fit in, and mats. The finished project is approximately 5-1/2" x 2" x 1" and is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.