Good Morning! Today I am sharing my new Halloween Finger Boxes! I am absolutely in love with these...but I'll admit, the Zombie fingers are by far my favorite! You can put all sorts of goodies in these boxes; handmade munchies, school supplies, crayons, or party treats!
These boxes come size at approximately 4-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 1" and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The files are sizable so you can make them larger or smaller to fit your needs.
You can find the box tutorial HERE
Here is a quick tutorial for assembling the box details:
1. Cut out the box and finger pieces. Fold the box on the score lines and then place adhesive on the side tab and the bottom flap. Adhere the box sides together and then adhere the bottom flap to the box side.
2. Adhere the finger details on the finger mat piece as shown. Place a strip of adhesive on one side of the box.
3. Adhere the finger on the box, lining up the bottom and centering.
4. Ink around the edges with a coordinating ink color.
5. Slightly bend the finger nails. Continue the steps for the other four boxes.
For these fingers, I used a pale green card stock for the finger boxes and top finger cuts and used a red for the under cut (to show the blood!). The finger nail was cut from a peachy-skin colored card stock. I used red, black, and purple chalk inks around the edges to mimic bruising.
This box is perfect for holding all types of treats and gifts! It comes sized at approximately 4-1/2" x 3" x 3" (at widest areas). The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and can be made larger with the Cameo mat when angled on the mat. The files come with the box base, a bottom square (to hide the box seams on the bottom), and inside square (for the inside bottom of the box), and the paper elements shown. You can find additional boxes of this style and a full tutorial here: http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/2014/08/halloween-popcorn-boxes.html