Good Morning! Today I am sharing my new Halloween Popcorn Boxes. These boxes come sized at approximately 4-1/2" x 3" x 3" (at widest areas). The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and can be made larger with the Cameo mat when angled on the mat. The files come with the box base, a bottom square (to hide the box seams on the bottom), and inside square (for the inside bottom of the box), and the paper elements shown.
1. Cut out the box pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the box tab.
2. Adhere the box tab to the other side of the box.
3. Pop the box out to form its shape and place adhesive on two of the bottom flaps. Adhere in place.
4. Place adhesive on the back of each rectangle.
5. Adhere one inside the box and one the bottom of the box to hide the flaps. This step isn't necessary, but it does make the box look better and provides more stability in case you are placing something heavier within the box.
6. Cut out your panels/pieces.
7. Adhere your pieces as shown in each photo.
8. Adhere the piece with foam adhesive.
9. Your finished box should look similar to this. Embellish as desired!