This accordion holder holds multiple gift cards or business cards. The completed file (as sized) come at approximately 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 4-1/2" with handle (about 2-1/2" without the handle). The file has the base pieces and coordinating mats and comes with three inserts which help form the five divided areas.
The two boxes following will follow this same tutorial (without the mats):
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Fold the pieces on the score lines then adhere the mats on the base pieces, matching up the score lines. Make sure to attach the handle BEFORE gluing the two top flaps down for the main piece.
3. Once the handle is in the slots, adhere the flaps down to finish.
4. Adhere the accordion folded pieces to the main box area as shown. (Make sure both accordion pieces are in the same direction-folded the same.)
5. Adhere the back pieces of the accordions to the back of the box area.
6. Place adhesive on the side tabs of the dividers. Fold the tabs back.
7. Insert the tabs into the accordion slots. Adhere the inserts into the accordion and pinch the sides to adhere in place.
8. Insert gift cards or business cards in the slots.
9. Your box should look like this now! Close the box and tie with a ribbon to hold shut.
This accordion holder holds multiple coupons (or anything that is 5-1/4" x 2-1/2")! The completed file (as sized) come at approximately 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 2". The file has the base pieces, main mat, five inserts which help form the six divided areas, and a band to hold it all.
This accordion holder holds multiple 4x6 photos or even A2 cards and envelopes! The completed file (as sized) come at approximately 6-1/2" x 4-1/4" x 3". The file has the base pieces, five inserts which help form the six divided areas, and a band to hold it all.
Since this file is large, the base and band come in two different pieces.
1. Place adhesive on the tab piece of the base cut.
2. Adhere the tab to the inside area of the smaller fold of the second base piece.
3-4. Join the band pieces together in the same manner.
This accordion organizer holds multiple 4x6 photos, coupons, or even A2 cards and envelopes! The completed file (as sized) come at approximately 7" x 5" x almost 1". The file cuts in several pieces of paper as it is pretty large in size. The file comes with the accordion holder, a small box area to hold a notepad or paper, paper pieces to fit inside the holder, and a band to hold it all together. I cut the main piece with chipboard to make it more sturdy.
This file is large and will look like the image below. I have spaced the pieces out so you can drag them around your Silhouette Mat (anything in the white (active) area will cut - the items off to the side (grey inactive area) will not cut. I have labeled the pieces to help make sense of the file as well.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the chipboard piece and the outside backing. Fold both on the score lines. Place adhesive on the back of the chipboard.
2. Adhere the chipboard piece to the outside backing, matching the score lines. Place adhesive on the edges of the backing.
3. Adhere the long backing strips over the chipboard.
4. Adhere the short ends of the backing over the chipboard.
5. Adhere the liner in place then fold on the score lines again.
6. Next we will begin the accordion piece. Take the pocket cover and fold the scallop edge back and the other score lines in as shown.
7. Adhere the scallop edge down.
8. Fold the accordion pieces and adhere them to the pocket cover and back side tab as shown.
9. This image shows both accordion pieces in place.
10. Apply adhesive to the back of the pocket cover area (the accordion folds and along the bottom) and adhere it to the left side of the book as shown.
11. Place adhesive on the insert tabs.
12. Fold the tabs back on the inserts.
13. Insert the piece into the peak area of the accordion.
14. Pinch the piece into the accordion to adhere.
15. Your accordion should look like this now. This is large enough to hold 4x6 photos and A2 cards/envelopes.
16. Next we will build the paper pad holder. Fold the piece on the score lines, bending the scallop piece back and adhering down to the front area.
17. Place adhesive on the two side tabs and the bottom tab. Adhere the bottom tab on top of the side tabs.
18. Adhere the paper pad holder in place on the right side. Mine is even with the bottom liner about an 1/8" from the right side.
19. Cut your paper pieces (as many as you like) or fill with a paper pad. The pocket will hold 4-3/4" x 6-1/2".
20. Next we will build the book band. Fold the piece on the score lines.
21. Adhere the two together.
22. Then adhere the two end in place.
23. Close your book and slide the band in place. Embellish as desired!