Okay, so I am in love with these new cards. Truth be told, the first one I did was a mistake, I was going somewhere else with the design but it just kind of took its own shape and once I did a test cut, I was hooked! ...and yes, I love it when those kinds of mistakes take place :)
These are all A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") in size and they come with the card base, two rectangle mats (inside and back of card), and two decorative mats. If you want to have mats for the inside piece of the cards, you can flip the mats horizontally in studio then cut again for the inside areas! The main card base is all one piece and the sides fold over to the center. All of these files are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold the card base on the score lines.
2. Adhere the outside mats in place as shown.
3. Flip your card over and adhere the inside mat in the center.
4. Bring your left side over.
5. Then bring your right side in.
6. Tie with ribbon &/or twine and embellish as desired!
All of these cards assemble using the steps above. The images below the cards just show you the shapes in more detail and how the mats go on.