Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out all the pieces. Place adhesive on one corner of the stem square then place your skewer in the opposite corner and roll toward the adhesive square.
2. Snip one end of the stem in two place and bend the pieces down as shown.
3. Place adhesive on each of the tips of the large circle pieces.
4. Scrunch up the smaller circle pieces and adhere one on each of the larger circle pieces.
5. Your piece should look like this now.
6. Repeat for the second one. Curl the stems a bit with the skewer.
7. Place a foam square in the center of one of your pieces.
8. Adhere the second piece on top.
9. Place adhesive on the stem then adhere the flower.
10. Your flower should look like this now. If you want a more round wishing flower, you can cut more pieces and adhere them on as you did above.