This scallop circle flower card comes with the card base, the scallop mat, and all the pieces to build the flower. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The flower will be bulky, so I do not suggest this one for mailing in an envelope but it would be great on top of a gift or on a gift bag! You can use the card base and flower separately.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and place the flower pieces in size order (largest to smallest).
2. Curl all your petals using your skewer/pencil and push the center piece points up as shown. Adhere your mat on your card base.
3. Adhere the center piece in the middle of the smallest flower form. Push up the petals around the center.
4. Adhere that into the next size flower, staggering the petals. Push up the petals slightly.
5-6. Continue adhering into the next size flower, pushing up the petals slightly.
7. Once all flowers are adhered in place, fluff out your flower to achieve your desired look!
8. Adhere the flower to the center of the card.
9. Embellish as desired!