Do you do May Day in your neighborhood? We love to deliver little treats to our neighbors old and young and these little boxes make it so much fun! We fill the box with goodies and then we place the boxes on the door handles and ring the doorbell and run! This box is approximately 9-1/2" x 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" and holds lots of goodies behind the flowers. The file comes with the box base, four decorative panels, the sentiment piece, the sentiment mat, the flower insert box, and the flower cuts. The box is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats!
You can find the tutorial for the box HERE
Here is the flower and insert tutorial:
1. Cut out all your flower pieces.
2. Curl up your flower edges with your skewer/pencil. With the centerpiece, lift all the round stems up pushing in the bottoms to hold its position.
3. Insert the center in the middle of the smallest flower form. Push the petals in around the center.
4-7. Continue adhering the flower inside the next size flower form. Form your stem. If you need assistance with your stem, follow the tutorial HERE.
8. Adhere your flower on your stem.
9. Your flowers should look similar to these now.
10. Next cut your insert box and fold on the score lines.
11. Place adhesive on the side tabs and adhere the side to the box to form.
12. Push the insert down inside your box.
13. Insert your flower stems into the holes. Embellish as desired.
This box is approximately 9-1/2" x 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" and holds lots of goodies. The file comes with the box base, four decorative panels, the sentiment piece, the bunny silhouette, and the mat behind the bunny. The box is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats!
You can find both of these files HERE!