This basket is so sweet and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
This is my Half Egg Bunny Basket and it comes sized at approximately 7-3/4" x 5-1/2" x 3-1/4" and it is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The file comes with the box base, the handle, the handle mat, the side mats, the half egg pieces, the grass border pieces, the bunny silhouettes, and the bow pieces.
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out your pieces. Fold on the score lines.
2. With the box base, place adhesive on the four tabs. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
3. Adhere the grass pieces to the top edge of the half egg shapes. Adhere the shapes on to the box base, lining up the bottom edges.
4. Adhere your handle mat in the center of the handle cut.
5. Place the handle in the slots on the box.
6. Adhere the side panels on the box.
7. Adhere your bunnies on each side of the box behind the half egg shapes.
8. Assemble your bows.
9. Attach your bows on each side of the box as shown.
This card is approximately 6-3/4" x 4" and comes with the bunny shaped card base, the inside bunny mat, the two tail pieces, the inner ear pieces, the eyes, the nose, and the whisker cuts. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out your pieces. Fold the bunny card in half.
2. Adhere your pieces on as shown, using foam adhesive under the small tail pieces.
3. Adhere your mat inside.
4. Your finished card will look similar to this.