This week is FULL of flower tutorials...15 of them to be exact!
I have really enjoyed creating all of these and putting them together and I really hope you are having fun creating them too!
Here is a photo of my paper flower bouquet I shared last week on my
Facebook page with just some of the flowers I have been creating!
Aren't they wonderful all together!? I just love them!
Okay on to this week's flowers!
Just as last weeks flowers, all of these are sizable to fit your needs
and they will cut on both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is my 3D Lily:
This one goes together really easily...
1. Bend all the petals in the centers, adhere the circular center in place, then adhere the circle end of the longer piece in the center of that. Ink around the pieces as desired. I used a touch of yellow ink on the petals and a brown ink on the center pieces.
2. Fold up the center piece and squish it together so it will keep its shape. Adhere the leaf pieces.
3. Bend the petal pieces to shape as desired.
Next is my 3D Orchid:
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Bend the leaf pieces on the score lines and adhere the small inner shape on the larger. Curl up the petals using a skewer on all pieces.
3. Adhere the leaf pieces together, then adhere the largest petal set to the center. Adhere the two-piece petals in the center of that, staggering the petals. Finally, adhere the round circle part of the long piece in the center then adhere the inner piece as shown. Ink as desired. I used a little yellow ink around the inner pieces.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more flower tutorials!