Okay, so today we are back to flowers!
This is my 3D Magnolia flower!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Curve the petals with a skewer or pencil.
3. Your petals should be similar to this now.
4. Adhere the flowers together, staggering the petals.
5. Bend your leaf piece on the score lines and bend the center circle pieces up.
6. Adhere your two center pieces together with foam adhesive.
7. Ink around the edges with a brown ink.
8. Bend the little oval pieces up on one side and down on the other.
9. Adhere the center piece inside the center circle piece as shown.
10. Adhere that piece inside the center of the flower.
11. Lightly ink around the flower edges with the brown ink.
12. Adhere the flower on the left piece to finish.
Are you ready for my Ranunculus v.2? :)
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out all the pieces then pinch each petal piece several times around the tip as shown then curl the petals upward a bit.
2. Your flowers should look like this.
3. Find the matching sizes and place them together.
4. Beginning with the smallest, push all the petals in together and form it around it.
6. Adhere that into the next size flower and bend it up around it.
7-12. Continue adding in the flowers, staggering the petals and forming them around each other until you get to the very last piece.
13. With the last, largest flower, add glue as shown in the image (at the center and then bottom area of each petal).
14. Adhere your full flower in the center then bend the last flower around it, adhere the petals in place to hold its shape.
15. Adhere the stem on using the directions below...
1. Place a glue dot in one corner and your skewer or pencil in the opposite corner as shown.
2. Roll tightly toward your glue dot.
3. Place a piece of tape around the end to secure in place and remove the skewer.
4. Cut three slits in one end and bend then down. Apply adhesive to the flat areas and adhere to the bottom of your flower!