Today I am sharing three new Valentine themed favor boxes. These boxes comes sized at approximately 3-1/2" x 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" when finished. The box size can be changed to fit your needs, even made larger. The boxes come with the base box, the decorative label cuts (for the top and bottom of the box) and decorative elements.
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines. Adhere the larger heart label cut on the box, covering the base box.
2. Use foam adhesive to adhere the smaller heart label, centering with the larger.
3. Place adhesive on the four box tabs. Bring the two tabs closest to the slot piece up and adhere to the box sides.
3. Adhere the remaining to tabs to the box sides as shown.
4. Turn your box over and adhere the bottom label piece in the center.
5-6. Your box should look like this now!
This box has cutout hearts along the sides and comes with four
decorative panels to change the color behind the hearts.
This box comes with an open heart for a window feature. After assembling I figured our that it would be better to place the vellum or clear window cover between the box and the decorative cover rather than on the inside of the box. Also note that the hinge is on the back of the box for this one so that when the box is open the heart faces the right way.