This is my first attempt at a cupcake container and I absolutely loved creating it! This is a little different than most cupcake wraps that you will find as it has a bottom portion that the cupcake itself sits in. You can see more images in my tutorial photos which will help explain! And, since it has a bottom you can also store candies, small gifts, even gold coins!
This file comes with a cupcake band, three hat pieces (which is the bottom of the holder), a hat wrap, and the buckle. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score marks.
2. Place adhesive on the center circle as shown (be careful not to apply glue to the tabs).
3. Adhere the solid circle (bottom), centering.
4. Flip the piece over and lift up the tabs.
5. Apply adhesive to the back of the top circle as shown.
6. Adhere it over the circle lining up the edges so it looks like this.
7. Wrap your band around and tuck the flap into the slot to hold. Place adhesive on the tabs of the circle piece.
8. Adhere the skinny end of the wrap down on the circle, pressing the tabs firmly.
9. Place adhesive on the back of the hat wrap.
10. Adhere it in place, wrapping as you go.
11. Adhere the buckle in the center of the hat wrap.
12. Fill your hat with a delicious cupcake! OR you could even use this to store candy or gold coins!
...and how cute would these little clovers be on a layout or card?
The file comes with four different sized clover: three 4-leafed clovers and one 3-leafed clover. Each clover has a score mark to bend the petal on so they stand off of your project, giving them lots of dimension! They can be sized to fit your needs and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
You can find both of these files HERE!
Here is a quick look at what is coming this week to my Silhouette Store!