This A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") card comes with the card base, a mat, a pop-up piece that fits on the mat, the swirly heart, and a heart to match in case you want to change the heart color like I have! This file is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and the heart pieces can be used separate from the card if you like!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score marks provided.
2. Grab the mat piece and your pop-up piece. Adhere the tabs of the pop-up piece flat against the mat, making a curve in the center as shown.
3. Place foam adhesive on the back of the cover heart.
4. Adhere the heart over the swirly heart, lining up the heart edges.
5. Adhere the heart on the pop-up curve as shown.
6. Adhere the mat on the card base.
7. Embellish as desired!