Good Morning! Today I am sharing my Triangle Favor Box. This box comes sized to fit the 8x12 cutting mat and can be made larger if you own a Cameo. As sized, the finished project is approximately 2" x 5-1/4" x 2-1/4". The cut file comes with the triangle box and a window panel.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the triangle box base and fold on the score lines. If you are using the window panel, adhere it now. Place adhesive on the bottom score lines of the triangle shapes as shown.
2. Adhere the triangle shapes to the box base (this indents the triangle shapes about 1/4" in).
3. Place adhesive on the flap and fold the tab pieces in as shown
4. Bring the box edge over and adhere on the flap. Make sure to fold your tab pieces over the flap so the flap doesn't show from the side.
5. You can see the tab pieces in this image.
6. Push the triangle pieces in place. If you are not opening the box, you can glue them in place if you wish.
7. Your finished box should look similar to this!
Here is a look at what else you can find in my store this week…