This wreath is perfect for cards, layouts, and even home decor such as for your front door or around a candle base! As it comes in the file, the finished wreath is approximately 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" but it can be resized depending on your needs and machine. It is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats. The file comes with the wreath base, leaf pieces, evergreen sprigs, bow pieces, and stickpins with changeable ball tips. Each of the leaf cuts has score lines to help give the wreath texture.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces.
2. Add adhesive to the center of the wreath base all the way around.
3. Fold your leaf pieces on the score marks.
4. Adhere the leaf pieces randomly around the wreath base.
5. Adhere your evergreen sprigs in place.
6. Fold and adhere your second round of leaf pieces in place.
7. Form a loop with the rectangle piece and adhere it to the center of the bow. Adhere your color circle on the pins.
8. Adhere your bow on the wreath with foam adhesive.
9. Insert the pins as desired!