These fun new gift boxes each include three inserts, one for $1 Lottery Tickets, one for Cash, and one for Gift Cards! There is also room underneath the insert if you want to include a small gift. The finished product is approximately 3" x 7" x 1/2" and it includes the base box and cover, the band, the three inserts, and the decorative elements. These files are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 cutting mats! I have seven versions of this file, including one print and cut!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the base and cover, fold on the score marks.
2. For the base box, place adhesive on the four small tabs and then on the inside of each top score line.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides and then push each top scored line down to cover the inside edges as shown.
4. Place adhesive on the bottom of the base box.
5. Adhere the base box inside the cover as shown.
6. Select the divider that you are wanting to use. Fold on all the score lines and place adhesive on the four tabs. If you are not placing anything below the insert, you can also place adhesive on the two show sides (as shown) to adhere the insert in place.
7. Adhere the tabs to the sides.
8. Place your gift in the tabs and then place the insert into the box.
9. This image shows all three tabs, Cash, Lotto, and Gift Card.
10. Cut out the band and fold on all the score marks. Wrap the band around the box and tuck the tab into the slot. Push the tab until the slot reaches the bottom of the tab (where the score lines are) as shown.
11. Your box will look like this now.
12. Cut out your decorative elements and layer them. Adhere with a foam adhesive in the center of the band. Tie a twine bow to finish.
You can attach a tag or write the sentiment in the top flap of the box.
Here are the additional boxes that are available in this style!