Good morning! Today I am sharing two new sucker holder cutting files, this time with a Thanksgiving theme! These would be perfect treats for the kids, used as classroom favors, or even as place card markers for the Holiday table!
First up is my Pilgrim Hat Sucker Holder.
When finished, this file is approximately 4-1/2" x 4" x 1". The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and it comes with the base hat, decorative elements, and a banner flag with holes to fit around the sucker stem to be used as a greeting or name marker.
2. Place the sucker stem through the hole then fold the top part of the hat over.
3. Place adhesive on the tab and adhere to the other side of the hat.
4. Your sucker cover should look like this now.
5. Add your greeting/name for the banner flag then use the holes in the banner flag to attach it to the sucker stem.
Next is my Turkey Sucker Holder!
When finished, this cutie is approximately 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2". The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and it comes with the base turkey shaped box and all the decorative elements shown. There is plenty of room on the turkey's tummy to write or stamp a greeting or a name.
Tutorial:1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on all the score lines.
2. For the base box, place adhesive on the four small tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box side a shown (angled in some).
4. When all tabs are adhered, it will look like this.
5. Adhere your feather pieces in place behind the front of the turkey.
6. Place adhesive on the inside of the turkey head back piece.
7. Insert your sucker then adhere the turkey heads together. This image shows the back of the turkey.
8. Attach the face pieces of the turkey!