If you haven't noticed by now, I do a lot of gift card giving for the holiday! Today I am back with more gift card boxes! I like to have a mix of them so I am not giving the same one over and over :)
The boxes are approximately 2-3/4" x 4" x 3/4" and they are all compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The sides lift up to open and close and each box has its own unique decorative elements!
These boxes all go together similarly.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Starting with the smaller box piece, place adhesive on the four tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Grab the larger box piece and place adhesive on the four tabs.
5. Adhere the tabs to the inside box sides as shown.
6. Place the decorative covers on the ends of the large box piece (only for santa box).
7. Push the ends of the large box piece down so they are flat on your table and pop the center up. Place adhesive underneath the smaller box piece then adhere it to the center of the larger piece as shown.
8. Fold one side down then insert the gift card.
9. Fold the other side down.
10. For this box, fold the wrap on the score lines
11. Then adhere it in place around the box so that it can slide off and on.
12. Use foam adhesive to adhere the buckle in place.