I am back tonight to share another fun bow for your gift wrapping! This is my new Floppy Bow and it is a perfect addition to your bow collection! This bow can be sized to fit your needs and it is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and line them up in size order.
2. Adhere each tab together to form a loop as shown.
3. Repeat step 2 for each strip with a tab. Your pieces should look like this now.
4. Begin with the largest loops and your straight piece.
5. Adhere the loops together then adhere in the center of the straight piece as shown.
6. Adhere the next size loops together.
7. Then place them in the center of the largest loop.
8. Adhere the next size loops together.
9. Then place them in the center of the others.
10. Form a loop with the center piece and adhere the ends together.
11. Adhere the center loop in place to finish!