Hello! Today I am sharing three new boxes!
Each of these boxes are approximately 6-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" with the main box area being about 4-1/2" tall and they each come with their own decorative element(s). All are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats!
First up is my new Decorative Snowflake Box.
This box comes with the main box base, the box mats (for each side), and the snowflake with its own mat.
All of these files go together similarly.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the main box and bottom square. Fold on all the score lines. Note: for the tops, the middle score line will indent in to form a valley while the other two peak up.
2. Place adhesive along the two side tab pieces and along each of the bottom tab pieces.
3. Adhere to two side tabs to the other side of the box.
4. Pop the box up to form its shape and adhere the bottom tabs together as shown.
5. Adhere the bottom square in place.
6. Your box should look similar to this now.
7. Tie are ribbon around the neck of the box.
8. Adhere your mats in place and then adhere your snowflake on to its mat then attach to the front with a foam adhesive.
This box comes with the main box base, the box mats (for each side), and all the pieces to build the reindeer shown.
This box comes with the main box base, the box mats (for each side), the snowflake grouping, and all the pieces to build the snowman shown!
You can find all these file HERE!