I have two new bows to share with you today!
These are both layered and perfect for cards, boxes, and gifts! They are both compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and can be sized to fit your needs!
Both of these go together in the same way.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Starting with the large bow piece, place adhesive in the middle section then fold over one end and adhere to the center.
3. Fold over the opposite end and adhere in the center.
4. Your bow will look like this now.
5. Fold the small piece around the bow center and adhere into place.
6. Adhere the box on to the center of the backing piece so it looks like this.
7. Repeat the steps for the smaller bow then once assembled, place a small foam square in the center of the larger bow then adhere the smaller bow in place centering.