I am so excited to share these new file with you!
Let's start with my new Broom Sucker Cover cut file and it fits a standard sucker. This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:1. Gather your sucker.
2. Make sure the wrapper is wrapped tightly and then color the sucker stick with a brown marker.
3. Cut out the Broom Sucker Cover in your desired paper.
4. Using a small barrel pen or curling tool, start at one end and begin wrapping tightly.
5. When you get to the end, place a stong adhesive on the flat piece then adhere it to the rest of the wrapped pieces.
6. Remove your pen/tool and your cut should look like this now!
7. Begin fanning out the pieces so that you can find the center.
8. Place the sucker stick up through the broom piece.
9. Fan our the broom pieces to cover the sucker base and then tie a piece of twine around the top of the broom as shown.
Next up is my Witch Hat Sucker Cover cut file which also fits a standard sucker.
This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut your pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the tabs for the main hat piece.
2. Adhere the tabs to the hat sides to form the box area.
3. Place your hat pieces on each side of the hat and place foam adhesive on the star cut.
4. Adhere the star to the hat front and then place ribbon through the two holes placing the sucker stick in the middle of the ribbon.
4. Tie a bow with the ribbon.
5. Tie coordinating twine around the bow.
6. Your witch hat should look like this now!
Wouldn't these be perfect for classroom treats
and your favorite neighborhood kids!?
You can find these file HERE and they are both on sale through 10-31-13 too!