Good Morning! I receive a lot of requests for a brownie box that is compatible with the 8x12 cutting mat, so here it is! This box is designed to hold a standard brownie, muffin, or cake box along with a spatula or whisk in the side pocket!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut all the box base pieces and fold on the score marks.
2. Apply a strong adhesive or adhesive tape to the pieces as shown.
3. Adhere the small piece to the box side
4. Then adhere the larger piece to the other side.
5. Place adhesive on the two center tabs as shown.
6. Then adhere those tabs to the box side so it looks like this now.
7. Adhere the other side in place.
8. Cut the decorative mats and adhere those in place.
9. Then fill your box with your mix and utensil and tie a box around the box to decorate!