This Two Bottle Handled Drink Carrier is perfect for giving two drinks as a gift or party favor. It holds water bottles, smaller gatorade bottles, root beer bottles, beer bottles, wine coolers, and items similar in size. The box has a reinforced handle and box base so that it can hold the weight of the drinks. The carrier measures about 8-3/8" x 5-1/4" x 2-3/4" and the box walls are a little over 4-1/2" tall. Each section is about 2-1/2" and the file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out two of the box pieces. Fold on the score lines and place adhesive along the tab edge.
2. Adhere the sides together.
3. For the bottom push the slot tab down and fold in the two side tabs.
4. Insert the tab piece into the slot to close.
5. Do the above steps for both boxes. They should look like this now.
6. Cut the remaining pieces and fold on the score lines.
7. Starting with the shorter handle, place adhesive on the folding area.
8. Then turn it over and use one of your boxes as a guide, lining up the fold with the bottom edge of the box. Apply adhesive up to the length of the box.
9. Insert your handle piece into the box, placing the folded area down in the bottom flat.
10. Grab the long handle piece and apply adhesive all over the back.
11. Insert it in the second box making sure the small fold piece is flat along the bottom.
12. Place a strong liquid adhesive all over the back of the long handled box. I use liquid so that I have a little time to line it all up against the other box.
13. Adhere the two boxes together lining up the box areas and the handles.
14. Fold the handle down over the other handle, lining up the handle holes.
15. Place adhesive on the back of the square piece.
16. Insert the square piece into the bottom of the carton on the long handled side to cover the bottom.
17. Grab your side cover pieces and place adhesive on the backsides.
18. Line the fold piece up along the bottom of the carton then line it up to cover the sides.
19. Do the same for the other side.
20. Place adhesive on the remaining piece and cover the bottom of the box.
21. Insert your beverages...
22. Then tie a bow or embellish the box!