Do you celebrate Sweetest Day? It is celebrated primarily in the Great Lakes region, and parts of the Northeast United States, on the third Saturday in October. I grew up in Kansas and never even heard of it until I moved to Michigan...it is celebrated here much like Valentine's day. I just use it as an excuse to create and give cute treats! Us crafters will do anything to create won't we? This box is about 7-1/2" tall and has an opening of 3" and it is perfect for placing candies and treats in. You could use this box year round for other occasions too just by changing (or removing) the sentiment pieces. The file comes with the box base, the decorative box mats, four scallop pieces, and the sentiment pieces. It is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the side tab.
3. Adhere the sides together.
4. Place adhesive on the back of the decorative panels and adhere them to the box sides centering.
5. Adhere the letters on to the mats. Then adhere foam on the backs.
6. Place adhesive on the scallop pieces along the straight edge below the center mark line.
7. Adhere the scallop pieces inside the box, lining up the center mark line with the box edge.
8. Adhere the lettering on the box then fill with goodies!