This is box can be used to organize so many different items! It has two large storage areas, one having a pull out drawer making it easy to grab the items you need! The overall box measure approximately 3-3/4" x 6-1/2" x 3-1/4". The two storage areas are about 1-1/4" x 6-1/2" x 3-1/4" with the upper storage area having a 2-1/2" backing. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out the pieces in the file and fold on the score lines. Set aside the tray piece and liner piece for now.
2. Starting with the long piece, place adhesive on the tab as shown.
3. Next line up your long rectangle piece.
4. Attach the tab to the rectangle piece. It should look like this now.
5. Place adhesive on the bottom tab of the remaining piece.
6. Line it up against the other end of the long rectangle piece
7. Then adhere in place. Your pieces should look like this now.
8. Place adhesive on the inner tabs as shown.
9. Adhere the tabs to the first fold.
10. Bring the back of the box through to you and then place adhesive on the two tabs.
11. Adhere the front tabs to the first fold. Your box should look like this.
12. Place adhesive on the inside of those two tabs and in the center as shown.
13. Bring the first fold down and adhere. Bring your paper through so it looks like this now.
14. Place adhesive on the remaining two tabs.
15. Adhere the tabs to the box. Place adhesive on the two top areas as shown.
16. Adhere the top pieces down so your box looks like this now.
17. Grab your liner piece.
18. Place adhesive all over the back side.
19. Place your liner piece in the upper box area so the flaps are over the three edges.
20. Adhere the flaps in places.
21. Finally grab your tray piece.
22. Place adhesive on the tabs and adhere them to the box sides.
23. Insert the tray in the bottom area.
24. Fill your box with goodies!