This skull tray can be used for holding candy, appetizers, or even as a home decor piece. The tray measures approximately 2-1/8" x 8-1/2" x 6-1/4" and comes with the tray base, two end covers, and one center mat. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the pieces and fold on the score marks.
2. Place adhesive on the four tab pieces.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Your tray will look like this now.
5. Place adhesive on the back of the side panels.
6. Adhere the side panels in place to cover the tabs.
7. Place adhesive on the backside of the tray mat.
8. Adhere it to the bottom of the tray.
9. Fill your tray with goodies. We have lots of Halloween ring pops in ours!