This one is a biggie! It holds six soda cans, six water bottles, six spools of twine, or even six rolls of vinyl (shown with Silhouette Brand tubes and boxed vinyl)! You could also store your most used scissors and pencils/pens in this one too! So many possibilities! The finished project measures approximately 7" x 8-1/16" x 5" and each section is about 3-1/2" x 2-5/8" x 2-1/2". The file IS compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats! Making this file a must-have for everyone!
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut six of the base box pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the two top side tabs and the two skinny tabs.
3. Adhere the two top tabs to the side of the box.
4. Then adhere the two skinny tabs to the side of the box.
5. Do this for all six boxes. They should look like this now.
6. Take one of the boxes and place adhesive all over the long back piece.
7. Adhere a second box to it as shown.
8. Continue doing this until each box has a pair.
9. Next take one set and add adhesive to the side.
10. Adhere the next set to it and continue until they are all stuck together and look like this!
11. Cut your decorative panels and fold on the score lines.
12. Adhere each panel on to the corresponding area.
13. Your bottom will look like this when finished. Apply adhesive to the bottom area
14. Then cut and adhere the large bottom panel.
15. Next turn your box over and cut your handle piece. Fold on the score line.
16. Place adhesive on both sides of the handle on the backside.
17. Adhere the handle in place, pressing firmly.
18. Next fill with cans or water bottles...
19. ...or twine spools...or pens, pencils, scissors, or treats...
20. ...or with vinyl! So many options for this one!