My kids are all over this one. In fact...they are so much so that I think I am going to take this sentiment and cut it out in heat transfer vinyl and make them trick-or-treat bags that they can take out Halloween night! This box is approximately 6-1/4" x 2-3/4" x 2-1/2" and it comes with the box base (one for the Cameo and 2-pieces for the Portrait), two mat pieces, and the sentiment which cuts in one piece for easy gluing (and easy vinyl'ing!). The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score line. If you are working with the Portrait, you will need to cut out two pieces for the base box and adhere them together overlapping the larger tab piece to look like the Cameo box. Place adhesive on the small side tab.
2. Bring the box side over and adhere the side tab to the box side.
3. For the bottom, pull the bottom tab up and the two side tabs in as shown.
4. Then tuck the tab inside the hole so it looks like this.
5. For the top, fold in the side tabs and then tuck the lid tab down in the box.
6. It will look like this when closed.
7. Your box should look like this now. Gently push in on the box top and bottom to make the cut area stand out more.
8. Adhere your larger mat to the center of the front with foam adhesive. Pull ribbon through the opening slots and tie to the side.
9. Adhere the sentiment to the smaller mat.
10. Then adhere the mat to the center of the previous mat with foam.
Now all you have to do is fill your box with treats!