My new Gift Card Box comes with a section to hold your gift card (or gift cards!) as well as a separate compartment to hold a small gift such as a pack of gum or even small nail polishes! And that's not all! There is a card built into the front of the box so you can have the Happy Birthday sentiment (or customize to fit your needs) and when you lift it up you can include a hand written message and when the recipient opens it, there is a window to the gift card! So much fun! This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the four tabs as shown on the main box.
2. Adhere the clear cut over the window.
3. Next adhere the short tabs to the box sides so it looks like this.
4. Place adhesive on the two tabs on the divider piece.
5. Insert the divider piece closet to the window.
6. Adhere the two larger tabs to the box sides to form the box.
7. Adhere the cut-out on top of the decorative panel
8. Then adhere the piece on to the front of the window flap as shown.
9. Insert your gift card so it shows through the window.
10. Insert your gift (gum, nail polish, jewelry, etc.).
11. Close the lid and tuck the flap into the slot.
12. This is what it look like when opened. You can cut a second decorative panel and adhere it to the inside of the flap to write your message on!