This Card and Envelope Storage box holds A2 cards (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") and A2 envelopes (4.375" x 5-3/4") and would also be great for storing similar sized clear stamps, stationery sets, or even storing items on your desk! It is approximately 9-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" and contains two compartments that are each just over 4-1/2" wide. The file is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the main tray and fold on the score lines provided.
2. Place adhesive on the four tabs and adhere them to the side walls.
3. Cut two of the boxes and fold on the score lines.
4. Place adhesive on the two tabs as shown and adhere to the box sides.
5. Place adhesive on the two back tabs and adhere to the remaining side.
6. You should have two boxes that look like these.
7. Place adhesive on the lower part of the box side.
8. Place adhesive on the bottom of the tray.
9. Adhere your first box in place.
10. With the second box, place adhesive on the side that will touch the first box and around the bottom edges where the box will adhere to the tray. Place the two outside corners in the tray then push the box in place and adhere it to the main tray and other box.
11-12. Your box should look like this now.
13-14. Place your items in the box!