This 12x12 Paper Storage Unit has three sections to help you sort your papers! The box measures approximately 12-1/4" x 5-1/2" x 1-3/4" and will cut on both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out three of each of the box pieces. Fold on the score lines.
2-3. Place adhesive as shown on each of the pieces.
4. Adhere two of the pieces together as shown.
5. Place adhesive on the small tabs and on the two back tabs.
6. Adhere the small tabs to the box sides.
7. Then adhere the larger tabs to the box sides to form the box. Repeat these steps for the remaining two boxes.
8. You will now have three boxes like these.
9. Place adhesive on the side of one of the boxes.
10. Adhere it to the second box. Then adhere the remaining box so you have a set of three like this.
11. Cut out the remaining pieces.
12. Place adhesive on the two small side pieces.
13. Adhere the piece on to the side of the box.
14. Adhere the second piece to the opposite side of the box.
15. Next place adhesive on the front and back panels.
16. Line up the score line with the bottom edge and the top edge and adhere in place.
17. Do this for both sides.
18. Finally place adhesive on the long piece and adhere it along the bottom to hide the seams.
19. Fill with your 12x12 papers!