This scary little card is so much fun! The file comes with the card base, the front panel, a background panel (for under the front panel - not shown), and the inside pop-up piece with web and spider! This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut out the pieces. The file includes a background panel piece (not shown) if you want a different color behind the "eek and spider" front.
2. Fold the card base on the score line then add foam adhesive behind the front panel.
3. Adhere the front panel to the center of the card base.
4. Next fold the spider web in half on the score lines.
5. Add adhesive to the back of the side panels as shown. Do not add adhesive to the web, spider, or the four small tabs.
6. Adhere the insert 1/2" from both edges of the card.
7. Fold the card, tuck the little spider in if necessary.
8. Open the card to have the web pop up! All you have to do is write in your sentiment!
Want more spiders? You can find this file of 4 in the store this week too...
Aren't they creepy!?
These would be so cool cut in vinyl and stuck to your walls or even on plastic cups for the kids!