It's Monday! That means new releases for my Silhouette Store!
Today I am going to start with my Large Organizer Tray (and I do mean large!).
This tray was created to help me store my 4x6 photos and Project Life cards but it could be used for some many different things including a gift box, or stationary set!
The tray goes together in two pieces and measures approximately 11" x 8-1/2" x 1-1/2" and has five compartments: two large (4-1/4" x 6-1/4"), one middle box (2-1/2" x 6-1/4"), one long box (2-1/4" x 8") and one small box (2-1/4" x 2-3/4"). This box is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2"x12 mats!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out the two tray pieces and fold on all the score lines.
2. Flip the left piece over and place adhesive along the right edge as shown.
3. Place adhesive on the left edge of the right piece as shown.
4. Flip your left piece back over and adhere the two pieces together. There are two little guide lines in the center of the right piece to help you line the pieces together.
5. Add adhesive to the four tabs and adhere the tabs to the sides of the boxes to form.
6. Next cut your two large boxes. Fold on the score lines and add adhesive to the front of the tabs as shown.
7. Adhere the tabs to the outside of the box as shown. Do this for both boxes.
8. Next grab your middle box and fold on the score lines provided and add adhesive to the tabs as you did above. Adhere the tabs to the outside of the box.
9-10. Do the same for the small box and long box as you did with the other boxes.
11-15. Add adhesive to the edges of the boxes and adhere them to the tray as shown in the images.