Are you ready to see one of my favorites for this week's release?
I love this Large Desk Organizer!
This organizer is about 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" and has five compartments! And YES! this file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mat, really! This file comes with the base tray, back row divider boxes (cut three), one long front row divider box, and one small front row divider box and the boxes are very generous making this perfect for holding all your must-have's on your desk...and just think of the gift-giving possibilities you could create with this one!
Here is the tutorial!
1. Cut the base tray and fold on all the score lines. Add adhesive to the four tabs.
2. Adhere the tabs to the box sides to form the tray.
3. Next cut your three large divider boxes for the back row.
4. You will do the next three steps for each box. Fold on all the score lines then add adhesive on the large side tab and the three bottom tabs as shown.
5. Adhere the bottom tabs to the sides.
6. Bring the tab around and adhere it to the side of the box to form.
7. Your boxes should look like this image now.
8. Cut your small front row divider box. Fold on all the score lines and add adhesive as we did to the larger boxes.
9. Adhere the tabs and sides as we did with the previous boxes so your box looks like this now.
10. Your final box (long divider) will come in two pieces. Fold on all the score lines.
11. Add adhesive to the long flap on the smaller piece as shown.
12. Adhere the smaller piece to the right of the second piece, joining where the arrow is pointing on the score line.
13. Flip the piece over and add adhesive to the three tabs and the long side tab.
14. Adhere the tabs to the box as done previously. Your box should look like this now.
15. Place adhesive around the bottom of the tall boxes and along the touching sides of the middle box. Add adhesive to the bottom of the tray and then place your three tall boxes in the back of the tray as shown.
16. Place adhesive around the bottom edges of the long divider tray and adhere it to the front right as shown.
17. Lastly place adhesive around the remaining divider and place it to the left front as shown.
18. Tie a bow around the base to decorate and fill with all your goodies!
Here is a sneak at what else you can find in my Silhouette Store this week!