This hinged divider box is approximately 4"x 3-3/4" x 1-1/4" and comes with the box base, a divider piece, and a band wrap. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut out the pieces. I am using a double-sided printed cardstock.
2. Fold on all the score marks on the box. Place adhesive on the six tabs as shown.
3. Adhere the four bottom tabs to the box sides to form a box.
4. Adhere the two top tabs to the box sides to form as shown.
5. For the divider, fold as shown then place adhesive in the peek area.
6. Adhere the peek together then place adhesive on the bottom of the divider.
7. Place the divider piece in the box.
8. Close the box lid.
9. Your box will look like this now.
10. Take the band piece and fold on the score lines. Wrap it around the box.
11. Adhere the band ends together.
12. Slide the band off to open the box.