Well, I know this one will be used a lot around here and I am hoping it will help you out too! This is my Hanging Book Pocket and it is perfect for thinner paper back books or for storing notepads. The kids always have a book they are reading and this keeps it off the bed and off the floor! I even used it in the car the other day when we took a small road trip, tying it on with a ribbon to the back of the head rest! This cut file is designed to use chipboard and will cut on both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the first backing piece and the pocket. Fold on all the score lines and place adhesive on the three outside score areas of the pocket and the bottom score line on the backing piece.
2. Adhere the two sides to the bottom of the pocket.
3. Adhere the pocket on to the backing piece.
4. Next cut out the chipboard piece and place adhesive all over.
5. Adhere to the back of the box just built, lining up the edges.
6. Cut your second backing piece and fold on the score line. Place adhesive on the score line area.
7. Adhere to the back of the chipboard piece then adhere the flap to the bottom of the pocket.
8. Your box should look like this now!
9. Simply hang on the doorknob or wherever you need it...it even makes a good handle for carrying the book back and forth to school!