Have you switched over to the K-Cup style of coffee yet? We switched earlier this year and we love the options...including the teas, ciders, and hot cocoas (yum)! They seem to be all over the stores in SO many varieties! This fun little box was created to hold three, making it perfect for gift giving! It measures approximately 7-1/8" x 3-1/2" x 1-5/8" and the cut file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers
2. Starting with the box base, apply adhesive to the four tabs and to the two long walls as shown.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides then add adhesive to the two inside short sides too.
4. Grab the three-holed piece and apply adhesive to the four tabs. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
5. Remove the tape backing from the adhesive in the box and then insert the three-holed piece. Press on the sides to adhere the two pieces together.
6. Insert your k-cups.
7. Assemble the lid piece as you did the others.
8. Run the handle piece along the edge of your desk to curve.
9. Insert the handle into the slots on the lid piece.
10. Fold the handle pieces back and adhere them in place on the inside of the lid as shown.
11. Place the lid on top of the box and then tie with a ribbon to hold it in place!