Now try to say that title three times fast! :)
This file comes with a base box (that holds two cones), a base cone, and two cone pieces to change color and is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats. These could be used to hold Halloween candies, popcorn, chips, or even party favors! You can change the colors to make these for birthday parties or even for other Holidays!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the pieces for the cone in your desired colors.
2. Adhere the long strip to the top of the base cone.
3. Adhere the second strip under the first and then place adhesive on the cone base tab.
4. Run the cone along the edge of your table to curve.
5. Bring the sides together and adhere.
6. Your cone should look like this. Repeat the steps for the second cone.
7. Cut the pieces for the box. Fold on the score lines and place adhesive on the tabs.
8-9. Adhere the tabs to the sides to form the boxes.
10. Place the lid on top of the box.
11. Push the lid all the way down.
12. Decorate your box and insert your two cones.