Are you ready for more organization? This is my new Button Storage Box and though it is fabulous for storing buttons it could be used for so many other items like embellishments, jewelry, or even makeup just to name a few! This file comes with the base tray, two different sizes of boxes (you could make them all tall or all short or mix them up as you wish), and it even has labels to fit over each divided area if you want to label your goodies! The cut file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers. You will need six boxes in total.
2. Starting with the main tray, fold on all the score lines and place adhesive on the four tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the boxes.
4. For each of your boxes, fold on the score lines then place adhesive on the three bottom tabs and along the side tab.
5. Adhere the sides to the box as shown.
6. Finish adhering the sides. Your box should look like this.
7. This image shows three tall boxes and three short boxes. You can mix and match the sizes to customize.
8. Place adhesive around the top edges of the short boxes and then place each in the front area of the tray as shown. Adhere the sides of the boxes to the tray.
9. Place adhesive around the middle area of the taller boxes and adhere those to the back of the tray and to the smaller front boxes.
10. Fill the boxes with your items.
11. This image shows the labels for each box that also come with the file.
Here is a sneak of my other files that will be
released this week in my Silhouette Store:
Please note that all of these files have been loaded to the
Silhouette queue and may be released later this week.