So...the photos for this one just do not do it justice. I spent forever trying to get better photos, I really did! I think some projects are just better in real life than in photos...do you ever have this problem!?
This is my new (because I couldn't come up with a better name) angled favor bag! This bag is approximately 6-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" in the widest spots and would be perfect for party favors or even to hold flowers! The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats and comes with the box base, four decorative mats, and a wrap for the top of the box. The box sides each have a hole to place ribbon through for the handle.
1. Cut out the base box and fold on the score lines.
2. Cut out the decorative panels.
3. Adhere the decorative panels as shown and place adhesive along the long side tab and the first bottom flap as shown.
4. Adhere the sides together.
5. For the bottom, place adhesive on the side tabs.
6. Fold the bottom up and adhere.
7. Press the top down and adhere.
8. Stand the box upright and adhere your final decorative panel on.
9. Your box should look like this now.
10. Cut your box wrap and add adhesive to the back side.
11. Adhere the wrap to the top of the box making sure to line up the holes.
12. Place adhesive on the back and over lap the wrap to adhere.
13. Your box should look like this now.
14. Cut a piece of ribbon and push each end in a hole and tie in a knot to make a handle!