I am really enjoying this file! The frame is approximately 7-1/4" x 9-1/2" and holds a 4"x6" photo. The file comes with the frame base, two frame mats, and the frame backing. This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats. You can change the photos easily too!
Tutorial:1. Cut out the four pieces
2. Add foam adhesive to the back of the first layering mat.
3. Adhere the layer to the frame base. Add foam adhesive to the back of the remaining layer.
4. Adhere the layer to the center of the frame.
5. Add adhesive to the bottom and sides of the frame backing. Do not place adhesive on the stand or along the top (this is where the photo slides in).
6. Adhere the backing on the frame. Insert your photo through the top.
7. Here is the front of the frame...
8. ...and the back!