Good Morning! Did you see my Large Milk Carton in the Silhouette store this week?
This box is a great size, measuring 5-1/2" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", making it perfect
for larger gifts like t-shirts, small puzzles, candles, lotions, etc.!
The box will have to be scaled down a little to fit the 8-1/2" x 12 mat.
Tutorial:1. Cut out the Large Milk Carton in the desired papers then place adhesive on the side tabs.
2. Adhere to two edges together in the center (as shown). Fold on score lines.
3. Turn the box over and fold the right edge over and adhere to the side tab.
4. Press firmly along the edge.
5. Fold the box to form its shape then starting with the bottom, fold the two flaps in.
6. Pull the slotted flap up.
7. Push the tab flap down and insert the tab into the slot to close.
8. Stand the box up.
9. Push the sides in to look like this.
10. Bring the scallop edge up over to the front of the box. Push the tab through the slot as shown.
11. Pull the tab up and fold on the score line to even with the top of the box.
12. Your box should look like this now!